Title and Objectives
1. The International Skincare Network, referred to in this constitution as the ‘Network’, shall use the URL ‘www.skincare.network’ and the shortened name of ‘ISCN’
2. The purpose of the Network is to promote and enhance skin care. Activities to achieve this include:
– Bringing together health professionals to allow international sharing of knowledge
– Enhancing professional care through the dissemination of recognised scientific knowledge and research
– Promoting skin health and providing information to the public
President and committee
3. The business of the Network will be conducted by the Committee consisting of a President and an Advisory Board. The members of the Committee will be elected in accordance with the procedure set out in paragraphs 4 and 5 below and shall serve terms of office as set out in paragraph 6.
4. The President shall be elected by the Board of Directors of the Network owners, Surgerywise limited, and shall remain in office until deemed otherwise by said directors. The President may retire from office earlier by giving one month’s written notice to the board of directors.
5. Nominations for membership of the Advisory Board may be made by any member of the current Advisory Board, and should be submitted with written consent of the Nominee to the President. Nominations will be voted on by the Committee, with election following a majority vote. The President will give the deciding vote in any instances of undecided outcome.
6. The normal term of office for an Advisory Board member will be two years; this may be extended by the President at his/her discretion. Termination of membership prior to this date may be given without prior notice by the President, and Board members may retire from office earlier by giving written instruction without prior notice to the President.
7. Advisory Board membership will allow for the sharing of health information and knowledge through the Network. The position will be honorary and will not confer in any means any financial rights in Network activity including any internet activity or allow for participation in any business or administrative decisions regarding the Network, either at the time of membership or any time thereafter. All financial, business and administrative activity is undertaken and retained by Surgerywise limited and its’ Board of Directors.
Membership of the Network
8. Membership of the International Skincare Network will be honorary and open to anyone with an interest in skin healthcare. Membership categories will include healthcare professionals and lay public.
9. Membership will not confer in any means voting or financial rights or allow for participation in Network business or administration. All financial, business and administrative activity is undertaken and retained by Surgerywise limited and its’ Board of Directors.
10. Membership may be terminated without notice, reason or financial compensation by the President, and the member may leave without notice, reason or financial consequence.
Alteration of constitution
11. The rules of the constitution may be altered at any time and without notice, either by the President or by the Board Directors of Surgerywise limited.
12. Dissolution of the Network may be carried out at any time and without notice, either by the President or by the Board Directors of Surgerywise limited.